Neal Bawa Talks Disruptive Trends
Casata Micro Homes | San Marcos, TX
210 Units: Brand New Modular Tech-Enabled Micro Home Rental Community
• Quick cash flow due to modular construction
• Tax-advantaged cash flow and appreciation
• Our metro, Austin, is experiencing hyper-growth
Join Sterling Chapman and Neal Bawa as they talk about disruptive trends in real estate. Neal is the CEO and founder of Grocapitus Investments, a commercial real estate company. He discusses two trends – the future of hybrid work and how it changes real estate; and how tokenization makes real estate into stock.
Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in this episode:
- What is tokenization?
- Effects of a financialized stock market
- Role of cryptocurrencies to the real estate market
- Hybrid work and running a company remotely
- Impacts on suburban office spaces
- And so much more!