Why You Need to be investing In Multifamily with Neal Bawa
Neal Bawa is CEO and Founder at Grocapitus, a commercial real estate company with 1,000+ units and counting, along with a portfolio worth over $100 million! He sources negotiate and acquire Commercial properties all over the U.S. for over 200 investors. Serving as CEO of MultifamilyU, an apartment investing education company, Neal shares his a passion for educating others on real estate, along with hosting and speaking at multiple seminars and boot camps. He is the co-founder of the largest Multifamily Investing Meet up the network in the U.S.
(BAMF), a group of investors that has over 3,000 members.
Some topics covered:
- Neal’s story and how he got started in Real Estate
- How he stumbled on syndication
- Why he went started in reverse and went from commercial to single family?
- What did Neal learn working with a General Contractor?
- When and how the “light” went off on the scalability of multifamily?
- How Neal chooses which opportunities to invest in
- Neal’s secret to remembering all the knowledge he has acquired
- How Neal created the largest meet up in the United States for Multifamily with 4400 members
- What makes a good and bad syndicator?
- Why you shouldn’t wait for a market correction and started investing NOW
- What is Neal working on right now?
- What metrics does Neal look at when choosing a market?
- Why someone should start a meetup and what are the benefits along with some tips to get started
- Actionable steps to get started!
- Best way to connect with Neal: multifamilyu.com