This podcast interview of Neal Bawa is hosted by Kent Ritter of the Ritter on Real Estate Podcast.
How To Optimize For Profit
Key Points on this episode:
Looking at data trends: the goal is to constantly be reinventing yourself because that’s what data tells us to do.
- Neal shares the top strongest asset classes, pre-and post-pandemic: e-commence boom.
- How multifamily has stayed the average most favored class over the last six to seven years.
- Neal talks about how the pandemic has impacted the class C price: old versus new.
- What do investors need to be paying attention to, according to data, a year from now: no bad news in multifamily.
- Neal explains why the next twelve months are gold, even if bad things will happen after.
- Innovations that Neal is implementing now that keep him ahead of the curve: cameras, sell covered-parking, calculating and tracking key ratios.